Thursday, October 09, 2008

i'm a kid!

Whoops. I saw this blog draft kicking around unpublished. I forget what needed to be done, but it refers to something i remember being hilarious.
---

Chris Onstad's webcomic, Achewood, is one of the main reasons to connect to the internets.

The strips are written in a way that makes you feel the experience of its characters, how they would speak and anticipate how they would react to different situations. In this, Onstad has successfully created his own hilarious and impeccably detailed (yet minimalist) world.

One of these characters is Phillipe, a 5 year old otter who exemplifies the innocence of childhood. He also serves as a reminder of how annoyingly precocious you probably were as a kid.

Jonathan Airport seems to have found his equivalent in a "local blog" feature of weather website, wunderground.com

Discovered at the bottom of the wunderground forecast, one of the local "blogs":

About Dogloverforobama: I am a kid and love weather!

I entered in the Backstage with Barack
Posted by: Dogloverforobama, 11:10 AM GMT on August 12, 2008
I got my shirt I am hoping so bad I win my lifetime dream is to go to MIT and get a masters degree in engineering and work for the advertising for nasa and meet barack obama!

I am going camping for 2 weeks!
Posted by: Dogloverforobama, 11:02 AM GMT on August 18, 2008
I'M GOING CAMPING IN MAINE OH YEAH IN A COUPLE OF MINUTES WE GET INTO OUT CAR AND WERE ON ARE WAY! TENT CAMPING ALL THE WAY!

Camera stolen!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: Dogloverforobama, 2:18 PM GMT on August 29, 2008
My digital camera was stolen while I was camping! I will not be posting pictures for along time until I get a new one!

foubd and lost!
Posted by: Dogloverforobama, 2:08 PM GMT on August 31, 2008
I found my camera and my brother is in new orleans because he is an emergency respons


And my favorite:
Weather Chat Is Fixed!
Posted by: Dogloverforobama, 12:07 PM GMT on August 05, 2008
Yehaw Party! I am so glad!

1 comment:

Henry Robinson said...

wysolone 10 mg is used to treat conditions like arthritis, blood disorders, breathing issues, serious sensitivities, skin infections, malignancy, eye issues, and invulnerable framework disorders. Prednisone generally works quickly, usually within one to four days.